Wall Street’s Go-To Commentary for Differentiated and Actionable Investment Ideas
Commentary Quoted By
Why DataTrek Research?
Unconventional Markets Data and Insight
Every capital market around the world shares one fact: investors and traders create stories about data to determine prices. To outperform, you need to know the next chapter of those stories before others do.
That’s where DataTrek comes in, delivering a daily email broken down into these sections:
- Markets: we distill complex market narratives to their core, actionable essentials
- Data: we give a snapshot of the numbers moving markets and how to profit from them
- Disruption: we unpack the greatest story of the 21st century – technological disruption – and what it means for asset prices
Decades of Real World Financial Experience
- Co Founder Nick Colas started his finance career in 1991 as a senior equity analyst at Credit Suisse, worked directly for Steve Cohen at SAC Capital, and has been a widely followed market strategist for +14 years. He was the first person on Wall Street to cover bitcoin (2013), appears regularly on CNBC and Bloomberg, and is widely quoted in the financial press.
- Co Founder Jessica Rabe is a published author on complex finance topics (Alts Democratized, Wiley 2014). She is a recognized thought leader on issues as diverse as US equity market volatility, the US legal marijuana industry, and millennial finance.
- Nick and Jessica have worked together since 2014 and started DataTrek in mid-2017.
Trial DataTrek Morning Briefings for Free
Thousands of investors and financial journalists rely on Nick and Jessica’s newsletter every day for their thought-provoking work on markets, data and disruption. See why for yourself by starting a 2-week FREE trial below.
Read More of Our Work
Excerpt from Yahoo Finance quoting DataTrek’s Nick Colas: …. “DataTrek’s Nicholas Colas points out that in recent weeks, equities have reflected typical “risk-on” behavior, with
Excerpt from Yahoo Finance quoting DataTrek’s Nick Colas: …. “I think Nicholas Colas, co-founder of DataTrek Research, really nailed it. From his note on Thursday (emphasis
Excerpt from Forbes quoting DataTrek: …. “Though economist projections continued to call for a return to growth in the second quarter, the Federal Reserve Bank
MarketWatch: “S&P 500, Dow score biggest monthly gains since November 2020, Nasdaq books best July ever”
Excerpt from MarketWatch quoting DataTrek’s Jessica Rabe: …. “The iShares Global Clean Energy ETF, Invesco Solar ETF and First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund —